General terms and conditions of sale
- Please provide us with your credit card number to guarantee your booking. The amount for your first night will be used as pre-authorisation for your booking. The Auberge de l’Orisse takes Visa and Mastercard credit cards and has a secure (SSL) booking system that protects and encrypts any sensitive booking data transmitted, to prevent any third party gaining access to it. We kindly ask you to plan to arrive at the hotel between 3 pm and 6 pm and to warn the hotel staff in the event of a delay.
- For bookings that require a deposit, please note that the booking will only be confirmed if we have received the deposit within the given timeframe. The customer must pay the hotelier in full on site. The restaurant is closed on Sunday evening all year round and on Friday evening in the winter. Check-in time 5.30 pm on Monday and Friday in winter and 4.30 pm in summer. The hotel reception is open from 6 pm to 8 pm on Sunday and bank holidays.
- If a booking is guaranteed by credit card, you will not be charged for a cancellation up to 48 hours before the date of arrival. One night will be debited for a cancellation within 48 hours.
- If you do not show up, a minimum payment of one night will be debited.
- If you have guaranteed your booking with a deposit, this will not be refunded for a cancellation or no show. To cancel your booking, please used the Logis website: www.logishotels.com and click on: Change a booking. The booking cancellation is effective when you receive an email from us confirming this. In compliance with the provisions of Law No. 78-17 dated 6 January 1978 (Data Protection Act), you have the right to access, rectify and object to the processing of any personal data.